How does the application process work?
What documents should I enclose with my application?
A carefully written, error-free application is the first step to success. Your application file consists of:
- Letter of motivation
- Education/continuing education certificates
- Other certificates relevant to the job
How do I write my letter of motivation?
Your well worded letter of motivation should convince us.
Answer the following questions in your motivation letter:
- Which specific position am I applying for?
- Why am I applying?
- Why do I want to work at SIGA?
- Why do I want this job exactly?
- What sets me apart from other applicants? What special traits do I bring to the position?
- When is the earliest possible date I can start working at SIGA? What is my current notice period?
- What are my salary expectations?
How should I design my CV?
A careful compilation of your CV is worthwhile. Observe the following rules:
- Contact details: Address, email, telephone number
- Tabular list of education and career path
- First language (native language) and additional language skills
- IT skills
- Form issues: Clear design, completeness and relevance
What do I do before and during the job interview?
- Get advance information on the company
- Present yourself
- Be authentic
- Speak openly
- Give examples
- Feel good being with us
Find your challenge
Frequently asked Questions
How can I keep up to date with new job offers? How do I set up a job alert?
How can I find out whether SIGA has received my application documents?
After you have completed and submitted the online application form, we will send a confirmation of receipt to your email address. If you have not received a confirmation, we have not received your application.